2020 School Tour dates
Enrolments close: Friday 11th September 2020
Please Note: School Tours will be limited to 10 people. Please book through the office.
- Tuesday June 16 10.00am
- Thursday July 16 10.00am
- Tuesday July 28 10.00am
- Thursday August 13 10.00am
- Tuesday August 25 10.00am
- Wednesday September 9 10.00am
Our school zone
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au. Findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards.
Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.
Please Note: Information about Transition dates will be available early in Term 3.2021 Prep Enrolment forms can be obtained from the General Office. On completion of the enrolment form, it is to be submitted to the General Office by September 11th 2020 with the following documents:-
- Birth Certificate (if born in Australia) or Passport
- Current Visa documents ( if applicable)
- Australian Childhood Immunisation Register Statement stating that the child has received all vaccines required by 5 yrs of age ( this must be submitted as soon as it is available as per DET Enrolment requirements)